The cost for training will depend on your schedule and the amount of days you can make per week. Everyone has very different schedules & I adjust on the fly so as to make it work for you.
If you are interested, it is better if you email & eventually call me as we need to discuss your childs background. We have many kids that are new & some that have been training for 5 years. The kids that have the experience of many races are great when a new comer joins our team. We work together & most of all have a blast while training.
Fill out form below and we will respond within the same day of receiving your email
1. Triathlon,Duathlon & Aquathon coaching is available & instructed by coach George Manekas.
2. Our instruction includes everything from the basics of the sport to the more advanced dynamics of triathlon & duathlon racing.
3. My philosophy is to apply our time to specific training geared towards the race distance for your age group.
With this is mind we can allow a child in a very short period of time to be prepared to complete his or her first event.
4. For the more advanced, the training is geared towards faster results with training that is of a more intense variety.
5. Besides training for the swim, bike & run portion of the event, the kids are instructed in the proper technique in transitioning from the swim to the bike & then to the run. Proper pacing is another key ingredient to the training as most kids are more apt to take off & find themselves laboring as newcomers.
6. We train at FIU campus which also allows the kids to train on the course that they will be racing. This adds a level of confidence come race day.
7. Our sessions are after school & on Sat mornings. The sessions are for 90 minutes & are planned with other kids that will fit in with your child’s level of ability.
8. For those interested in cost & specific time sessions you are welcomed to contact me at:
cell: 954 303 2266
Kids Triathlon & Duathlon Coaching